2 games, 4 teams and unlimited action during this weekend. Watch out live MLS matches on DSport this Sunday.
metodo per operazioni binarie Match 1
- Teams:Colorado Rapids vs. Sporting Kansas City
- Kick-off:05:30 AM, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park – Commerce City, Colo.
- http://gayfootclub.com/page/8/?kontyry=we-are-dating-but-he\\\\\'s-still-online Where to Watch: Catch live action on DSport, this Sunday
- http://lnx.autoinforma.it/index.php?option=com_content Season Goal leaders: Colorado Rapids – Dominique Badji (3 goals), Sporting Kansas City – Dominic Dwyer (5 goals)
Colorado Rapids goalkeeper Tim Howard is maybe the greatest American goalkeeper of all time, having been the No. 1 ‘keeper in two World Cups (2010, 2014), owning the most wins in US national team history (57) and registering the most caps of any goalkeeper (112). But looking at recent form, he may not even be the best goalkeeper on the field on Sunday when the Rapids face off against Sporting Kansas City. The match kicks off at 05:30am on Sunday and will be televised live on DSport.
Tim Melia has been the best goalkeeper in MLS so far this season, leading a Sporting KC defense that has conceded just 0.69 goals per game, the lowest figure in MLS. Melia’s percentage sits at 75.68 percent, almost seven points higher than any other ‘keeper this season, and that figure would be the second-highest since Opta began tracking the stat in 2010.
After a much-needed win in Week 11 against San Jose, the Rapids fell back to the form they have showed for much of the season in Week 12, losing at the Chicago Fire and Philadelphia Union. Luckily for them, road losses against non-conference opponents aren’t the end of the world.
With 23 games left in the season, there’s plenty of time for Colorado to get back into the playoff hunt. They currently sit nine points behind Vancouver Whitecaps FC, who are occupying the No. 6 seed in the Western Conference. They got a lift in their task to accomplish this with the return of Axel Sjoberg on Saturday, who had missed the previous eight games due to a hamstring injury. Head coach Pablo Mastroeni will look to build back the team’s defensive chemistry with the 2016 Defender of the Year finalist back in the fold.
Köpa Viagra Boo Colorado Rapids
- opcje binarne kursy Suspended: NONE
- opcje binarne empik Int’l Duty: NONE
- http://azortin.pl/?rtysa=opcje-binarne-market&cc0=a7 Injury Report: OUT – M Nana Boateng (back injury)
- Projected Starting XI (4-4-2): GK: Tim Howard – Marlon Hairston, Jared Watts, Axel Sjoberg, Eric Miller – Shkelzen Gashi, Micheal Azira, Dillon Powers, Mohammed Saeid – Dominique Badji, Kevin Doyle
Notes: In 2,452 minutes with Badji on the pitch since the start of the 2016 season, Colorado averages 1.1 goals per 90 minutes. In the 1,837 minutes they have played without him that number falls to 0.8 goals per 90 minutes.
Sporting Kansas City
- Suspended: NONE
- Int’l Duty:NONE
- Injury Report:OUT – F Diego Rubio (torn ACL); QUESTIONABLE – F Dom Dwyer (knee injury), F Soony Saad (ankle sprain)
- Projected Starting XI (4-3-3):GK: Tim Melia — Graham Zusi, Ike Opara, Matt Besler, Seth Sinovic — Ilie, Roger Espinoza, Benny Feilhaber — Gerso, Dom Dwyer, Jimmy Medranda
Notes: Sporting have only won two of their last 22 league road games (12L-8D), dating back to April 17 of last year. This includes three losses in their last four road games (1D), where they have been outscored 7-2 and been held scoreless in all three losses. Ilie Sanchez has 103 ball recoveries so far this season, tied for the third-most of any field player in the league in 2017.
- Overall: Sporting KC lead 24-22-14
- At Colorado: Colorado lead 17-5-8
- Teams:San Jose Earthquakes v Los Angeles Galaxy
- Kick-off:07:30 AM, Avaya Stadium, San Jose, California
- Where to Watch: Catch live action on DSport, this Sunday
- Season Goal leaders: San Jose Earthquakes – Chris Wondolowski (5 goals), Los Angeles Galaxy- Romain Alessandrini (6 goals)
San Jose (5-4-4) will welcome LA (4-2-5) in the ultimate Sunday’s match of MLS Week 13 at Avaya Stadium. The match kicks off at 07:30am on Sunday and will be televised live on DSport.
The last two confrontations between the Earthquakes and LA Galaxy have ended with the same result of 1-1. Both LA and San Jose had their fair share of success in their head-to-head meetings, but at Avaya Stadium as expected the hosts were victorious more often, while Galaxy registered only four wins since 2008.
The Earthquakes are in the fourth position in the Western Conference with 19 points earned so far. They are in a solid form as they collected 10 points from the last 5 matches (W3 D1 L1). Whereas, LA Galaxy played two games less than their opposition hence the lower point count (14), but their form is in upright trend since after drawing two outings in Los Angeles they snatched three points in both New York and Minnesota.
The Galaxy visited Loons last week in a thrilling contest with plenty of chances on both sides. Minnesota United FC pressured the guests until the 38th minute when Giovani dos Santos scored after a beautiful half-volley chip. In the second half, Loons find the equalizer through Ramirez who decided the match a few minutes later. The Galaxy are the best team on the road so far – they picked up 9 points from 5 MLS visits (3 wins, 2 draws). Also, LA is the only team with positive goal difference away from home as they scored 10 while allowing 9 goals in visits.
The Earthquakes stunned FC Dallas last week at Toyota Stadium. The crowd was really disappointed after the first 45 minutes since both sides failed to direct a single shot on target. The situation improved in the second half, both Dallas and the Earthquakes were creating useable chances but crowd endured another disappointment 10 minutes before the final whistle when San Jose’s Hyka scored the match-winning goal. The Earthquakes are yet to suffer a defeat at Avaya Stadium this season. After 6 games on home turf, their record reads W3 D3 with 10 goals scored and only 5 allowed.