find more info The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series heads to Pennsylvania this week for Pocono 400 race at Pocono Raceway. The race can be seen on Monday at 12 AM IST on DSPORT.
binaire opties kbc The Pocono 400 is a Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series stock car race held annually at Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania. The race is the first of two NASCAR Cup Series races at Pocono Raceway, with the other being the Pennsylvania 400. First held as a 500-mile (800 km) race during the 1982 season, it served as a replacement for the 400-mile (640 km) race at Texas World Speedway. Starting in 2012, the race distance was reduced to 400 miles.
binÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂ¤re optionen trading strategien Pocono is unlike any other track on the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. It is known as the “Tricky Triangle” because of its shape and three distinct turns. Drivers will face difficulty in the weekend’s race because it’s almost impossible to get the car to turn freely through all three corners on the raceway. The driver’s ability to figure out where to shift and brake in the corners is more important than the setup of the car this week.
- The 2.5-mile track has a triangular shape that features massive straightaways and three different corner layouts.
- The track features three unique turns. The banking in those turns varies from 6 degrees to 14 degrees. Between them are long straightaways, including a front stretch of 3,740 feet.
- In 2006, Denny Hamlin became the first rookie to sweep at Pocono.
- In 2009, Tony Stewart became the first owner-driver to win since Ricky Rudd at Martinsville in 1997. It was also the first race in NASCAR’s history to introduce double file restarts.
- In 28 races at Pocono, Jamie McMurray has zero top 5 finishes and an average finish of 19.1. His teammate, Kyle Larson, has one top 5 and an average finish of 8.8 in six races.
- Jimmie Johnson after notching his 83rd career Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series win on Sunday at Dover International Speedway, will attempt to move up to fifth on the all-time wins list in Sunday’s race at Pocono Raceway.
- Martin Truex Jr. will make his next start at Pocono Raceway, where he won in 2015.
- Kurt Busch will try hard to defend his title after winning this race in 2016.
- Joey Logano, Matt Kenseth, Kurth Busch, Chase Elliott, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kevin Harvick are the six drivers that have produced driver ratings above 100 over the last four races at Pocono.
cara trading forex dengan news Past Five Winners
- 2016: Kurt Busch
- 2015: Martin Truex Jr.
- 2014: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- 2013: Jimmie Johnson
- 2012: Joey Logano