The 41- year-old Hendrick Motorsports driver, Jimmie Johnson won his first NASCAR race of the season by taking the lead with 15 laps to go in the O’Reilly Auto Parts 500. This was his seventh win at Texas Motor Speedway, passing Joey Logano for the lead on the 318th lap of 334 on Sunday to take the O’Reilly Auto Parts 500. Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick and Dale Earnhardt Jr. rounded out the top five.
This was the first Cup race in Texas since the 1½-mile facility was completely repaved and changes made to Turns 1 and 2 earlier this year.
Kyle Larson finished second and it was his fourth second-place finish in this season. He also closed out the 2016 Cup season with a runner-up finish at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Whereas, Joey Logano used a gutsy pit call by crew chief Todd Gordon to finish a season-best third in Sunday’s Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Texas Motor Speedway.
Listed below the top-ten NASCAR standings in the Monster Energy Cup Series following Sunday’s race:
1. http://lindsaydobsonphotography.com/?kos=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-strategie-120-sekunden&6a7=5e Kyle Larson — 315 Points
2. http://foodintravel.it/frittelle-di-fiocchi-davena-banana-e-gocce-di-cioccolato/ Chase Elliott — 298 Points
3. buy propecia at boots Martin Truex Jr. — 275 Points
4. robot segnali forex opzioni binarie gratuiti Brad Keselowski — 274 Points
5. iqoption opzioni binarie Joey Logano — 243 Points
10. http://mieto.fi/?loask=opzioni-binarie-esempi&c1a=a7 Kevin Harvick — 198 Points