There were 4 games amongst 8 teams during MLS week 14th ending Sunday June 4th. Indeed, it was an action-packed week as there were 9 goals scored by these teams during the week. Did you miss watching all the football actions on DSPORT? Let’s have a look here at what all happened across MLS during week 14th.
The Houston Dynamo remained unbeaten at BBVA Compass Stadium after crushing Real Salt Lake 5-1. With the smashing victory, the Dynamo took over first place in the Western Conference (7-0-1).
The Dynamo began pressing Real Salt Lake from the beginning. Real Salt Lake hit the low point in today’s match, losing for the sixth time on the row and allowing a season-high for goals in a 5-1 loss to the Houston Dynamo.
A goal in the third minute by Justin Schmidt put away the rival team and a surgical goal by Alex in the 15th minute doubled the lead for the home side. Mauro Manotas scored on the stroke of halftime to make it 3-0 and Erick Torres’ ‘tap-in’ in the 53rd minute made it 4-0 before RSL got on the board. Courtesy of a free kick strike by Joao Plata in the 62nd helped RSL open their account. But Houston kept playing, and scored again in the 68th on a header by Leonardo to make it 5-1.
- 3′ – HOU –Justin Schmidt (OG)
- http://myprologs.com/?xey3=trading-binario-10-eu 15′ – HOU –Alex
- http://clarionmusic.com/?kyzja=trading-binario-demo-senza-deposito&424=ad trading binario demo senza deposito 45′ – HOU –Mauro Manotas
- http://compdetail.com/?p=92 52′ – HOU –Erick Torres
- http://winevault.ca/?perex=binary-options-free-white-label 63′ – RSL –Joao Plata
- 68′ – HOU –Leonardo
- Houston Dynamo with 23 points are at the top of the Western Conference table
- Real Salt Lake with 14 points are at 10thspot in the Western Conference
binary option 5 minute trading strategy Portland Timbers 2, San Jose Earthquakes 0
The Portland Timbers returned to winning streak on Saturday as they outlasted the 10-man San Jose Earthquakes by 2-0 at Providence Park.
Earthquakes midfielder Darwin Ceren picked up two yellow cards in two minutes late in the first half and was asked to leave. The Timbers found their breakthrough in the 50th minute on a counterattack by Diego Valeri. He doubled his tally deep in second-half stoppage time.
- 50′ – POR –Diego Valeri
- 94′ – POR –Diego Valeri Watch
- Portland Timbers with 21 points are at 4th spot in the Western Conference
- San Jose Earthquakes with 19 points are at 7th spot in the Western Conference
Orlando City SC 0, Chicago Fire 0
The Chicago Fire were presented with a golden opportunity to win their fifth straight match on Monday (as per IST), but referee Ted Unkel produced straight red cards to two Orlando City SC players.
The visiting Chicago Fire were strangely complacent and had to walk away from Orlando City Stadium with just a point, as Will Johnson led a defiant resistance effort that earned the Lions a hard-won draw.
Rafael Ramos drew the first ejection for a collision with Brandon Vincent just 26 minutes into the game, and Antonio Nocerino got his walking orders for a high, straight leg into Matt Polster in the 66th.
Orlando’s gutsy performance was a team effort led by Coach Johnson who emerged as the chief source of inspiration.
- Orlando City with 24 points are at 4th spot in the Eastern Conference
- Chicago Fire with 25 points are sitting at 2nd spot in the Eastern Conference
Seattle Sounders 1, Houston Dynamo 0
Will Bruin scored against his former team, and he didn’t hesitate to celebrate. The big striker led the Seattle Sounders past the Houston Dynamo at Century Link Field. He banked three needed points for the defending MLS Cup champions.
The goal was just a reward for the host, who dominated possession from opening to final whistle but struggled mightily to finish their chances.
The victory is the third in Seattle’s last four games, sending them into the international break in good spirits. Meanwhile, Houston’s well-documented road woes continue, as they have taken just one point from a possible 21 in their seven away matches to date.
- 69′ – SEA – Will Bruin Watch
- Seattle Sounders with 19 points are at 6th sport in the Western Conference
- Houston Dynamo with 23 points are at 2nd position in the Western Conference