Missed watching MLS matches on DSport? Let’s have a look here at what all happened across MLS during this week.
http://ithu.se/ithus-internat-varterminen-2013/feed Chicago Fire 2, FC Dallas 1
Chicago Fire extended their winning streak after holding off FC Dallas 2-1 in MLS match on Friday at Toyota Park. The match was live televised on DSport.
MLS top goal scorer Nemanja Nikolic and David Accam netted in the opening nine minutes as Chicago Fire made it four successive victories. The Fire made a dream start in front of their fans at Toyota Park with Nikolic’s goal in the third minute.
Answering to Nikolic’s goal Roland Lamah scored back in the sixth minute for Dallas. Then David Accam retook the lead in the 10th minute, and the hosts held on for the rest of the match to win, even with Chris Seitz saving a late penalty by Nikolic.
FC Dallas are winless in their last four overall and they’re winless in their last four at home following Sunday’s grim scoreless draw against visiting Houston. They’ve scored just twice in their last 360 minutes, and their previously impregnable defense is still very good, but not “so good it’s like they don’t even have to worry about going on the attack” as it was in March and most of April.
- http://stadsmagasinet.se/blog/tag/nasa/ 3′ – CHI – Nemanja Nikolic
- follow url 6′ – DAL – Roland Lamah
- follow url 10′ – CHI – David Accam
get link Standings
- Chicago Fire with 24 points are at 2nd spot in the Eastern Conference Club
- FC Dallas with 19 points are at 3rd position in the Western Conference Club
http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=forex-canl%C4%B1-sohbet&7e1=fb Colorado Rapids 1, Sporting Kansas City 0
The Colorado Rapids claimed the full three points with a gritty 1-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
Colorado’s home-grown rookie defender Kortne Ford got on the end of a Shkelzen Gashi free kick in the 11th minute and the Rapids held on for the next 79-plus minutes to post their third win of the year despite being outshot 25-6.
SKC have been shut out twice in a row and three times in their last five, and have won just once in their last five. They’re still first in the West in total points and second in points per game, so nobody’s going to panic.
go to site Goals
- http://varisportsclub.com/?biud=come-scaricare-iq-option-versione-italiano&349=db 11′ – COL – Kortne Ford
go site Standings
- Sporting Kansas City with 22 points are Western Conference table toppers
- Colorado Rapids with 10 points are at the bottom of the Western Conference
San Jose Earthquakes 2, LA Galaxy 4
A brace by Giovani dos Santos lifted the LA Galaxy to a 4-2 win over the San Jose Earthquakes in the 63rd all-time Cali Clasico at Avaya Stadium.
The Mexican international, who also scored from the penalty spot in the first half, put the finishing touches on the win when he latched onto a sublime ball by Romain Alessandrini and slid in to head past David Bingham in the 64th minute.
There were plenty of fireworks in a five-goal first-half that saw the visitors go into the break with a 3-2 lead.
Chris Wondolowski got the scoring started with a first-time volley from a Danny Hoesen cross in the 10th minute. Joao Pedro levelled nine minutes later, before dos Santos put the Galaxy in front, 2-1. Hoesen opened his account for the Quakes two minutes after that, and Victor Bernardez was unlucky to see a Bradley Diallo cross deflect off his head and into his own net one minute before halftime.
- 10’ – SJ – Chris Wondolowski
- 19’ – LA – Joao Pedro
- 35’ – LA – Giovani dos Santos (PK)
- 37’ – SJ – Danny Hoesen Watch
- 44’ – LA – Victor Bernardez (OG)
- 64′ — LA – Giovani dos Santos
- San Jose Earthquakes with 19 points are at 4th spot in the Western Conference
- LA Galaxy with 17 points are at 6th spot in the Western Conference
For live MLS matches watch DSport.