mercato forex wikipedia Kick-off: 03:30 AM, Red Bull Arena – Harrison, N.J.
Where to Watch: http://dijitalkss.com/tag/internet2013/feed ultra binary auto trader scam Catch live action on DSport, this Monday
– Romain Alessandrini (4 goals)
This Monday, the New York Red Bulls will visit the Los Angeles Galaxy at Red Bull Arena, Harrison. The match kicks off at 03:30am and will be televised live on DSport.
The spotlight is always a little brighter any time the New York Red Bulls and LA Galaxy meet. This time will be no different.
Plenty of eyeballs will be on LA here given what transpired last weekend. The Galaxy rallied from two goals down to tie the Chicago Fire 2-2 at home, and did so without both Jelle Van Damme (substituted off early) and Jermaine Jones (injured) on the field. Playing without the two quality veterans again would seem like a blow, but LA head coach Curt Onalfo is confident his team can get results after what it went through against Chicago.
Things were looking peachy for the Red Bulls after their last home stand. Then a two-game road trip changed everything. A reserve-filled New York side stood firm against Sporting Kansas City in the first half of last Wednesday’s meeting before ultimately falling 2-0. A Saturday meeting with the struggling and winless Philadelphia Union seemed like the perfect opportunity to bounce back, but the short turnaround and some mistakes on both sides of the ball saw the Red Bulls lose by a 3-0 mark.
Now, the Red Bulls are returning to the friendly confines of Red Bull Arena, where they went 3-0-0 in April. Jesse Marsch’s troops outscored their opponents 6-1 in those contests, and they are hoping to repeat the feat as they start another home stand against LA, Toronto FC and the New England Revolution.
Picking up their second road win of the season would be a good way for the Galaxy to keep things going. Head coach Curt Onalfo will, however, be without veteran midfielder and US national team regular Jones because of an injury suffered last week. Nonetheless, LA will have plenty of weapons to inflict damage on the Red Bulls, including dos Santos, Gyasi Zardes and Romain Alessandrini.
- Suspended: None
- Int’l Duty: Tyler Adams (US U-20s)
- Injuries: OUT – D Gideon Baah (broken leg); DOUBTFUL – D Aurelien Collin (abdominal strain)
- Projected Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Luis Robles – Connor Lade, Aaron Long, Damien Perrinelle, Kemar Lawrence – Felipe, Sean Davis – Alex Muyl, Sacha Kljestan, Daniel Royer – Bradley Wright-Phillips
- Suspended: None
- Int’l Duty: None
- Injuries: OUT – D Robbie Rogers (ankle injury), M – Sebastian Lletget (foot), M – Jermaine Jones (MCL sprain), GK – Clement Diop (hip)
- Projected Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Brian Rowe – Bradley Diallo, Daniel Steres, Dave Romney, Ashley Cole – Joao Pedro, Baggio Husidic – Gyasi Zardes, Emmanuel Boateng, Romain Alessandrini – Giovani dos Santos
Overall: New York 18 wins (59 goals), LA 16 wins (60 goals), 8 draws
At New York: New York 12 wins (35 goals), LA 7 wins (28 goals), 3 draws