http://sudartcoaching.com/キタキツネ3列目マルチアップシート/amoebian/5872-7829/grouch-rotating/diallelus/cleistogamy/anuplgkhd.jsp Atlanta United 4, San Jose Earthquakes 2
Despite a sluggish first half, Atlanta United turned on the fireworks with four goals in the second-half. Atlanta United registered a wild 4-2 win over the San Jose Earthquakes on Wednesday morning at Bobby Dodd Stadium.
Atlanta has now won five straight at home and head into the international break in fourth place in the Eastern Conference standings.
Earthquakes took very little to score their first goal of the match. Tommy Thompson latched onto a deflected pass from Chris Wondolowski and hammered home his first Major League Soccer goal in the second minute.
In the first half with plenty of fireworks, Kofi Sarkodie was sent off for his second bookable offense in the 32nd minute, forcing San Jose to play for nearly 60 minutes with 10 men.
Carlos Carmona leveled the game in the 55th minute, pouncing on a rebound of a saved header attempt to score his second goal of the season and Josef Martinez put the hosts in front 10 minutes later with a powerful header.
Just seconds later, Wondolowski tied it 2-2 on a stunning full volley under the crossbar off a back-post cross by Nick Lima.
In the last few minutes of the game, Anton Walkes and Martinez scored 2 goals for Atlanta and Victor Bernardez was sent off with a straight red card as the Quakes finished with nine men to cap the late fireworks.
- 2’ – SJ – Tommy Thompson
- 55’ – ATL – Carlos Carmona
- 65’ – ATL – Josef Martinez
- 66 – SJ – Chris Wondolowski
- 81’ – ATL – Anton Walkes
- 89’ – ATL – Josef Martinez
- Atlanta United FC with 30 points are at 4th spot in the Eastern Conference
- San Jose Earthquakes with 26 points are at 4th spot in the Western conference
Real Salt Lake smashed LA Galaxy at the StubHub Center. RSL’s six goals in a league match for just the second time in franchise history and became the second team in MLS history to score six against the LA Galaxy. RSL registered a stunning 6-2 victory over LA Galaxy.
Jefferson Savarino hit a pair of second-half goals. Ablert Rusnak, Kyle Beckerman, Yura Movsisyan and Joao Plata each added one goal apiece. Four of Salt Lake’s six strikes came after halftime as the Claret and Cobalt halted a two-game losing skid.
Ashley Cole and Bradford Jamieson scored for the Galaxy, who have now lost three straight.
LA previously lost 6-3 to FC Dallas in 2009, the same year that RSL routed the New England Revolution 6-0. Movsisyan scored for RSL in that match, also.
Köpa Viagra Piteå Goals
- 36′ – RSL – Albert Rusnak
- 41′ – LA – Ashley Cole
- 45’+1′ – RSL – Kyle Beckerman
- 62′ – RSL – Yura Movsisyan
- 72′ – RSL – Jefferson Savarino
- 77′ – RSL – Jefferson Savarino
- 80′ – RSL – Joao Plata
- 87′ – LA – Bradford Jamieson
- LA Galaxy with 22 points are at 7th position in the Western Conference
- Real Salt Lake with 20 points are at 9th position in the Western Conference