This week the series heads to the Texas Motor Speedway before taking a week off for the Easter holiday. Everything is bigger in Texas. That will be true with the speeds produced in the O’Reilly Auto Parts 500.
Here are some key stats to know for Texas’ O’Reilly Auto Parts 500:
- Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin have participated in the most Cup Series races at Texas without posting a DNF (22 each).
- Twenty-five of the 32 (78.1 percent) Cup Series races at Texas have been won from a top-10 starting position.
- The third-place starting position is the most proficient starting spot in the field at Texas Motor Speedway, producing more wins than any other starting position (six).
- Kevin Harvick leads the series among active drivers with the most Cup Series starts at Texas Motor Speedway without visiting victory lane at 28.
- Jimmie Johnson leads the series in top-five finishes at Texas Motor Speedway with 14; followed by Matt Kenseth (13) and Kyle Busch with 11.
- On April 2, 2000, Dale Earnhardt Jr. broke through with a victory in his 12th Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race. Dale Earnhardt Jr. led a total of 106 laps and beat Jeff Burton by 5.9 seconds. His performance wowed many, including his dad, and came in front of an estimated crowd of 223,000.
- Everything is bigger in Texas, so in 2014, the speedway unveiled the world’s largest video screen. “Big Hoss TV” is 218 feet wide and 94-1/2 feet tall.
- April 4, 2014, the son of Hall of Famer Bill Elliott, Chase Elliott scores his first win in the NASCAR XFINITY (then-Nationwide) Series. Driving for the Dale Earnhardt Jr.-owned JR Motorsports, Elliott outduels several Sprint Cup stars for the win. In 2015, Erik Jones notched his first XFINITY win in this race.
- Kevin Harvick
- Joey Logano
- Kyle Busch
- Brad Keselowski
- Chase Elliott
kan man köpa Viagra i polen Stay Away From: Clint Bowyer
http://ostacamping.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-cache.php?z3=V2d2TUtiLnBocA== Big 18: Chase Elliott
Source: Sporting News