Chicago Fire extended their winning streak after holding off FC Dallas 2-1 in MLS match on Friday at Toyota Park. The match was live televised on DSport.
MLS top goal scorer Nemanja Nikolic and David Accam netted in the opening nine minutes as Chicago Fire made it four successive victories. The Fire made a dream start in front of their fans at Toyota Park with Nikolic’s goal in the third minute.
Answering to Nikolic’s goal Roland Lamah scored back in the sixth minute for Dallas. Then David Accam retook the lead in the 10th minute, and the hosts held on for the rest of the match to win, even with Chris Seitz saving a late penalty by Nikolic.
iq point opzioni binarie Goals
- http://nottsbushido.co.uk/hotstore/Hotsale-20150822-37073.html 3′ – CHI – Nemanja Nikolic
- source 6′ – DAL – Roland Lamah
- binäre optionen banc de swiss 10′ – CHI – David Accam
- How To Get Cytotec Prescription in Elk Grove California Chicago Fire with 24 points are at 2nd spot in the Eastern Conference Club
- http://mysarlogs.com/wyymp FC Dallas with 19 points are at 3rd position in the Western Conference Club
Buy Tadalafil Tastylia Oral Strips Usa Three Things
consigli per fare trading sulle opzioni digitali Fire Roll Again: This win makes it four in a row, which is their longest winning streak in MLS play since Sept. 2012. The Fire are now up to 2nd place in the Eastern Conference, and while they’ll certainly drop some points in the weeks to come, it looks like things are coming together for Veljko Paunovic’s side. The best part? This team is clearly miles ahead of recent Fire teams.
source site FCD Shuffle Deck: With another game coming on Sunday, Dallas opted to rotate most of their lineup for this match, fielding seven players who don’t normally start, and only Matt Hedges and Carlos Gruezo from Oscar Pareja’s normal first XI. All things considered, Dallas were not the better side on the night, but this reserve-heavy group acquitted themselves pretty well and picked up game experience together, and we all know how Pareja loves to give his players playing time to prove themselves.
Dynamic Duo Keep Scoring: Aside from the winning streak, the Fire have to like the fact that their key attackers are getting the job done, with Nikolic and Accam each scoring again. Both players have been key during this current winning streak, and ultimately they may help determine just how far Chicago go in 2017.
Upcoming MLS Matches on DSport
- Colorado Rapids Vs Sporting Kansas City- 5.30am, Sunday
- San Jose vs LA Galaxy- 7.30am, Sunday