This Wednesday, get ready for the double dose of MLS action. Watch teams fighting to get the top place in their respective clubs. Catch all the MLS action live on DSPORT.
http://vitm.com/?sccss=1 Match 1
http://gayfootclub.com/page/2/?7ee=b0 Kick-off: 4:30 am on Wednesday, Bobby Dodd Stadium – Atlanta, Ga.
http://www.porttalbotwheelers.co.uk/?kisko=autoopzionibinarie-area-formazione&382=bd Season Goal Leaders: Atlanta United FC – Héctor Villalba (8 Goals), San Jose Earthquakes – Chris Wondolowski (7 Goals)
On Wednesday, Atlanta United will welcome San Jose Earthquakes at the Bobby Dodd Stadium – Atlanta. The match kicks off at 04:30 am on Wednesday and will be telecasted live on DSport.
Atlanta’s 35 goals scored tie them with Chicago for the most in MLS, with Hector Villalba, Miguel Almiron and Josef Martinez all capable of hitting big at any moment.
The Earthquakes have won five straight matches across all competitions and with two wins in two outings under new head coach Leitch.
They’re currently sitting fourth in the Western Conference, tied with Portland on points but behind on the total goals tiebreaker, and they have a Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup quarterfinal date with the LA Galaxy next week.
Scoring goals is still a concern, though; even after grabbing two against LA on Saturday, they’re on 20 goals through 18 matches – the fewest of any team above the playoff line in either conference.
strategieÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ†Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â«n binaire opties Atlanta United
- graficos tiempo real opciones binarias Suspended: None
- cytotec where can i buy without prescription in San Bernardino California Suspended next yellow card: None
- Int’l Duty: FW Romario Williams (Jamaica)
- Injury Report: OUT – FW Jacob Peterson (right lower leg injury), FW Kenwyne Jones (knee inflammation)
- Projected Starting XI (4-2-3-1, right to left): Alec Kann – Anton Walkes, Michael Parkhurst, Leandro Gonzalez Pirez, Greg Garza – Jeff Larentowicz, Carlos Carmona – Hector “Tito” Villalba, Miguel Almiron, Yamil Asad – Josef Martinez
San Jose Earthquakes
- Suspended: None
- Suspended next yellow card: None
- Int’l Duty: FW Marco Urena (Costa Rica), MF Darwin Ceren (El Salvador), MF Anibal Godoy (Panama)
- Injury Report: OUT — FW Quincy Amarikwa (ACL knee surgery), MF Marc Pelosi (left knee injury), DF Harold Cummings (ankle), M Fatai Alashe (knee surgery)
- Projected Starting Lineup (3-5-2, right to left): David Bingham – Victor Bernardez, Andres Imperiale, Florian Jungwirth – Nick Lima, Jackson Yueill, Jahmir Hyka, Tommy Thompson, Cordell Cato – Danny Hoesen, Chris Wondolowski
- Notes: The loss of Anibal Godoy to international duty creates a fascinating dilemma for Leitch, who has to find a way to replace Godoy’s range, passing and hard tackling. Darwin Ceren, who would be his natural replacement, will also be at the Gold Cup with El Salvador. And Fatai Alashe, who can also play a similar role to Godoy’s, is still out injured.
This is the first meeting between the two clubs.
Teams: LA Galaxy vs. Real Salt Lake
Kick-off: 8:00am Wednesday, StubHub Center – Carson, Calif.
Where to Watch: Catch live action on DSPORT, this Wednesday
Season Goal Leaders: LA Galaxy – Romain Alessandrini (8 Goals), Real Salt Lake – Yura Movsisyan (5 Goals)
In the second MLS match on Wednesday, LA Galaxy will take on Real Salt Lake at their home ground StubHub Center – Carson, Calif. The match kicks off at 08:00 am on Wednesday and will be telecasted live on DSport.
In this MLS season, both clubs are making fresh starts with new coaches and more than a few new faces who haven’t shared in the historical matchups.
LA (6W-7L-4D, 22pts) is fairly better with their relaunch this year compared to RSL (5W-12L-2D, 17pts), but both will be equally desperate to win on Wednesday and not merely because each is coming off two straight losses. Real Salt Lake is in the West cellar and has significant ground to make up in the standings, while the Galaxy needs to reverse their league-worst 1W-4L-3D record at home if they hope to make the playoffs.
With Albert Rusnak’s return from Euro Under-21 Championship duty with Slovakia, RSL head coach Mike Petke now has a multitude of attacking options at his disposal for the starting XI. Right winger Brooks Lennon, who was dynamic but ineffectual against Orlando, would seem to be the likely candidate to make room and could prove an injection of energy off the bench, if necessary.
- Suspended: DF Jelle Van Damme (red card suspension)
- Suspended next yellow card: MF Joao Pedro
- International duty: FW Gyasi Zardes (US national team)
- Injury Report: OUT – DF Robbie Rogers (left ankle), MF Sebastian Lletget (foot), MF Baggio Husidic (left fibula fracture); QUESTIONABLE: DF Bradley Diallo (hamstring), DF Daniel Steres (right hamstring), MF Jermaine Jones (right knee), GK Brian Rowe (groin)
- Projected Starting XI (4-2-3-1, left to right): Clement Diop — Ashley Cole, David Romney, Daniel Steres, Nathan Smith — Joao Pedro, Rafa Garcia — Emmanuel Boateng, Jose Villarreal, Romain Alessandrini — Jack McBean
- Notes: Right back Bradley Diallo is available again and Nathan Smith is back from suspension, which makes right back another spot on the field where Onalfo could make a change after central midfielder Rafa Garcia filled in vs. the Earthquakes … If Onalfo opts for a 4-4-2 with two out-and-out strikers, we could see the “Jack Mac” pairing of Jack McBean and Jack McInerney.
Real Salt Lake
- Suspended: MF Sunday Stephen (yellow card accumulation)
- Suspended next yellow card: DF Chris Schuler
- International duty: None
- Injury Report: OUT: FW Chad Barrett (knee), FW Jordan Allen (knee), MF Omar Holness (knee)
- Projected Starting XI (4-2-3-1, left to right): Nick Rimando – Danilo Acosta, Aaron Maund, Justen Glad, Tony Beltran – Kyle Beckerman, Luke Mulholland – Joao Plata, Albert Rusnak, Jefferson Savarino – Yura Movsisyan
- Notes: Center back Aaron Maund and central midfielder Luke Mulholland were given the night off on Friday against Orlando City and should be rested and ready to put in their usual hard-working shift in LA … Left back Demar Phillips, who is coming off a hamstring injury, could spell 19-year-old Danilo Acosta, who has started each of the last three games.