With a commitment to deliver the biggest and best sporting moments from across the world to sports obsessed fans throughout India, Discovery Communications announced the launch of DSPORT, an all-new premium sports channel in India on February 6, 2017. The launch marks the first time in over 10 years that a media company has introduced a new sports platform for the Indian market. It elevates Discovery’s 20 year history in India, ensuring a new generation has access to the best in live sports content.
Discovery has a strong reputation for nourishing audiences on a global scale and the launch of DSPORT in India perfectly complements the wider strategy to drive engagement for passionate sports fans who crave more live action across a plethora of sporting genres. DSPORT has a clear ambition to redefine sports engagement, by giving viewers access to unmatched ‘live’ sporting action from around the world. With a rich catalogue that covers 4000+ hours of ‘live’ content every year DSPORT’s offering is unrivalled in the Indian market; demonstrating Discovery’s commitment to super-serve audiences across the sub-continent.
DSPORT redefines sports coverage in India with a wide repertoire of exciting properties from across the world of sports.
- http://kdry.com/?primetos43=opzioni-binarie-versamento-minimo&5c4=f2 Golf: British Open (The Open Championship), US PGA Championship, LPGA (select
- get link Football: Brazilian League, Chinese Super League, Major League
- http://creatingsparks.com/?endonezit=binary-options-1-minimum-trade Horse Racing: exclusive rights to telecast daily live racing from the best of UK
and Irish tracks totaling over 7000 races/ year
- http://weki.com.np/?timer=auto-pzionebinarie&ee6=34 Motorsports: NASCAR
- http://civilparties.org/?p=867 Rugby: 6 Nations Rugby
- http://cchbinc.com/?kliwet=christian-interracial-dating&301=29 Edgesport: Adventure sports content from the 24×7
channel owned and run by IMG
- his explanation Wrestling/MMA: Lucha Underground, Ring of Honors, CageWarriors
- generic Orlistat 120 mg ESports: ESL India Premiership