binaire opties gratis bonus Teams: Chicago Fire VS. Atlanta United
أفضل وسطاء ثنائية الخيار الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية Kick-off: 1:30 AM, Toyota Park – Bridgeview, Illinois
http://cactus.com.au/user/gjbrodbeck/?profiletab=posts Where to Watch: Catch live action on DSport, this Sunday
http://skylinemediainc.com/?pokakal=opcje-binarne-godziny-handlu&8b1=d6 Last Game Played: Mar 19, 2017; ATL 4 – 0 CHI
On Sunday, Chicago Fire will try hard to extend their unbeaten streak when they host Atlanta United at Toyota Park. The match kicks off at 01:30am on Sunday and will be televised live on DSport.
After a disappointing result in Vancouver, the Five Stripes will look to get back to winning sides against the Fire who haven’t lost since April.
The Fire have found unity between the many new additions to the squad and the momentous signing of Bastian Schweinsteiger. They also have gone from perpetual Eastern Conference doormats to second place at this point in the season. While Atlanta United are struggling, they are below the red line in the Eastern Conference and are looking for a consistent run to pick up plenty of points in a hurry.
Considering the overall situation, the Fire are in good form at the moment, six games unbeaten and coming home could give them the extra push to pick up quick points.
- Suspended: None
- binäre optionen wetten Int’l Absences: Dax McCarty (USA)
- opcje binarne demo bez depozytu Injury Report: OUT – M John Goossens (right ankle surgery)
- Projected Lineu p (4-2-3-1) : Matt Lampson – Drew Conner, Johan Kappelhof, Joao Meira, Brandon Vincent – Bastian Schweinsteiger, Juninho – Luis Solignac, Michael de Leeuw, David Accam – Nemanja Nikolic
Notes: Chicago are unbeaten in 10 straight home matches (7W-3D) including five consecutive wins. The last time the Fire won more than five consecutive home games was a seven-game run from July 14 to Setember 22, 2012…There have been 30 instances of a team receiving two red cards in the same MLS match in since the start of the 2010 regular season. Chicago’s failure to score last week was just the third time in those 30 instances that a team playing two men up failed to score a single goal.
- Suspended : None
- Int’l Absences: Miguel Almiron (Paraguay), Kenwyne Jones (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Injury Report: OUT: F Jacob Peterson (lower leg injury); QUESTIONABLE: F Josef Martinez (quad injury)
- Projected Lineup (4-2-3-1) : Alec Kann – Tyrone Mears, Michael Parkhurst, Leandro Gonzalez Pirez, Greg Garza – Jeff Larentowicz, Carlos Carmona – Brandon Vazquez, Julian Gressel, Yamil Asad – Hector Villalba
Notes: In 968 minutes with Julian Gressel on the field this year, Atlanta average 2.3 goals and 1.3 goals conceded per 90 minutes played. In the 274 minutes without Gressel on the field, those numbers change to 1.0 goals scored and 2.0 goals conceded per 90 minutes played…Despite having only won two of their eight MLS road games (3L-3D), Atlanta United are one of six teams in MLS averaging more than 1.0 ppg in away matches this season.
Atlanta won the only other competitive meeting between the teams, on Mar. 18.
- Overall: Chicago 0 wins (0 goals), Atlanta 1 win (4 goals), 0 draws
- At Chicago: First meeting between teams