opzioni binarie strategia trend Teams: Sporting Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Union
opcje binarne wirtualne Kick-off: 6:00 am on Friday, Children’s Mercy Park – Kansas City, Kan.
opzioni binarie 1 5 10 minutiÃÆÃâÃâÃâÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃâÃÆÃâÃâÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ Where to Watch: Catch live action on DSPORT, this Friday
http://broadwaybathrooms.com/?deribene=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-news-trading&ff9=c4 Season Goal Leaders: Sporting Kansas City – Gerso Fernandes (6 Goals), Philadelphia Union – C.J. Sapong (9 Goals)
On Friday, Sporting Kansas City will welcome Philadelphia Union at the O Children’s Mercy Park – Kansas City. The match kicks off at 6:00 am on Friday and will be telecasted live on DSport.
Philadelphia Union will be little worried visiting Children’s Mercy Park as Kansas City is among the handful of teams that are still undefeated when playing at home this year.
Kansas City, the team which is unbeaten in nine games at home this year, has not tasted defeat in five straight after the weekend’s 1-1 draw vs. the Portland Timbers. Philadelphia, meanwhile, has won two in a row and six of their last nine. The Union also picked up an impressive 3-0 victory over the New England Revolution the last time out.
In tomorrow’s match, both the teams will be playing without some of their top players. Sporting KC will be missing the trio of Dom Dwyer, Matt Besler, and Graham Zusi due to US national team call-ups while fellow American Alejandro Bedoya and Jamaican goalkeeper Andre Blake are also away on international duty for the Union.
Missing the top players, SKC will still try to keep their current undefeated streak alive against the conference opponent Philadelphia Union.
go to site Sporting Kansas City
- binäre optionen onvista Suspended: None
- http://eren.es/?esrof=quien-vive-de-las-opciones-binarias&415=10 Int’l Duty: DF Matt Besler (USA), DF Graham Zusi (USA), FW Dom Dwyer (USA)
- opcje binarne bank Injury Report: DOUBTFUL: FW Gerso (shoulder)
- http://drybonesinthevalley.com/?tyiuds=forex-sweden-opening-hours Projected Starting XI (4-3-3, right to left): Tim Melia – Saad Abdul-Salaam, Ike Opara, Kevin Ellis, Seth Sinovic – Roger Espinoza, Ilie Sanchez, Benny Feilhaber – Daniel Salloi, Soony Saad, Latif Blessing
- forex indicator sell buy free download Notes: Sporting KC’s 1-1 draw with Portland on July 1 extended a club-record home undefeated streak to 17 games. Dating back to last June 19, the streak surpassed a 12-game mark set March 8-Aug. 15, 2015; SKC has recorded 10 shutouts during the run. Sporting are one of four teams in MLS without a home defeat this season (6-0-3).
- Suspended: None
- Int’l Duty: MF Alejandro Bedoya (USA), GK Andre Blake (JAM)
- Injury Report: OUT: MF Maurice Edu (left tibia stress fracture); QUESTIONABLE: MF Warren Creavalle (right hamstring strain), MF Fabian Herbers (right adductor strain), DF Jack Elliott (knee)
- Projected Starting XI (4-2-3-1, right to left): John McCarthy – Raymon Gaddis, Joshua Yaro, Oguchi Onyewu, Giliano Wijnaldum – Derrick Jones, Haris Medunjanin – Chris Pontius, Ilsinho, Fafa Picault – C.J. Sapong
- Notes: Philadelphia’s 3-0 win over New England on July 2 was the second consecutive shutout for the Union, having now not allowed a goal in their last 180 minutes. Of the six victories for Union this season (over the last nine games), five have come by shutout.
The overall series is in a dead heat, but Sporting Kansas City have a slight advantage all-time in matches played at home.